American Sewing Guild


I have long been a member of the American Sewing Guild (ASG) and last weekend we had our annual Los Angeles Chapter meeting. What an inspirational group. I lead a Neighborhood Group in the Westside of LA and I'm hoping that 2011 will bring lots of new ideas to all our members..

Our next Neighborhood Group meeting is Thursday, November 11 at the uber hip Urban Craft Center. The UCC, as it is commonly known, is a studio designed to nurture creative energy. The space is bright and lofty with lots of tables, seating, equipment and books.

Come and check it out, learn about the ASG and get your creative juices flowing. Donna will be leading the group in making Teacup Pincushions. You don't need to be a member to attend the meeting - just bring your curiousity along.

ASG Westside Neighborhood Group Meeting
Second Thursday of every month (except December) from 6:30 - 8pm
Urban Craft Center
2433 Main Street
Santa Monica, Ca 90405
Group leader: Lori Petitti

1 comment:

dean dyer said...

hey Loie,
wow, I've always wanted to be part of the sewing guild, but I don't think that men can join? it seems like such a womans club... is that true?
I've alway been accused of being gay so I guess I expect it.
I really like what your blog is about Lorie, you seem to be really busy too.
I would love to contribute to your blog.
patternstudioa.blogspot.com
dean